Pages

26.6.08

Super Nanny to the Rescue...

It is no secret that I am a huge "Super Nanny" fan. I love to watch the episodes and get new and creative ideas for my kids to do. I also love to watch other children being naughty, so that I don't feel like a complete failure as a mother. I actually saw this episode last year and have been waiting for nice weather to try it out! All you do is tape a long strip of paper or poster to your fence and let the kids go wild. We used paint, but I think we will do finger paint next time! The kids absolutely loved it, and it entertained them for hours. I would have posted there beautiful master pieces, but they decided to wash it off with the water from the pool after they were finished, YIKES!!! Sorry for the lack of cloths on my son, but it was a messy project! For more fun mommy tips, visit my sister Rebecca's Blog here. She is a fantastic mommy and comes up with all sorts of fun ideas for your kids to do.



I also wanted to share a new photography site. Another one of my talented sisters, Bonnie, just started a photography business and she is amazingly good at it! I recommend her to anyone! Here is her site! She will be adding many more pictures to this new blog and I can't wait. She lives in Cedar City, Utah, but is hopefully moving back to Idaho soon! Here is one of her many beautiful pictures. This is one of my favorites of her kid's cute toes!

16 comments:

Bon said...

Hanna that is a great idea! You are such a creative mom and I love all the help I can get1 I am totally going to try this soon! Thanks~

Also thanks for the nice things you said. I needed that today! I miss you so much and you really are the best mommy and aunt any child could ever have!!

5 more weeks.....oh my heck I am so excited to see your new baby girl soon!!!!! AUGUST CAN"T COME FAST ENOUGH!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, you always have such fun ideas. And now I love your sister's too. Thanks for sharing!

Becca said...

Ooh goody . . . I do love getting more ideas. Looks like a lot of fun--it's so nice to have a board fence for stuff like that.

Also, you can link directly to the "mommy tips" post . . . just click on the title of the post you want to link to, and the URL at the top of the screen will change . . . then you can paste THAT URL into your link and it'll go to it every time.

Devyn said...

very good idea. i like to watch super nanny too when my husband will let me.. he usually has to be gone or it drives him crazy.
wow you only have 5 weeks! crazy! i have 12 weeks. i just went in for my 28 week appt. today. im feeling pretty good. just bigger this time i guess. and it gets tiring chasing a 1 year old around. but this pregnancy hasnt been too bad.

Unknown said...

What a fun idea! You are such a great mom, sometimes I see great ideas, but I don't try them, so this I WILL try!

Holly said...

Another FUN idea!! You sister is an awesome photographer! Hopefully she moves back! :)

Brenda said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I am going to try it and check out your sisters blogs too! Thanks for the info!

Head Over Hills said...

For some reason my bloglines has not been working for your blog. I have been missing some fabulous posts. I will have to see if I can get it figured out. Thanks for the great ideas. I will have to check out your sisters blogs. Oh, and I loved my boppy while nursing. It helps out so much. I love the birthday party idea for Chandler. What a fun idea. Thanks for sharing. I love your blog!

Lisah said...

Such a good idea Hanna! You are so clever! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby who will be coming soooo soon!

Jessica said...

How fun! I love Super Nanny too. Ella loves to paint! I have a whole drawer full of drawing and painting materials and she uses it on a daily basis. This reminds me of a date I went on with Dustin & some friends once. We made a bunch of pudding and painted with it at a park. Then you can lick your fingers when your done. It was pretty fun.

Melissa said...

How creative! My kids would love that, thanks for the idea! I always know I will be inspired with some great project everytime I click onto your blog! I hope you are doing well and surviving your pregnancy...its getting closer!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I totally love that Super Nanny Idea...I too LOVE super nanny. I wonder if she's a mom??? Anyways thanks for the tips.
Love Ali

Ann-Michelle said...

i can't handle super nanny- the parents make me crazy! oh well- i must be approaching it with the wrong attitude- ideas for you kids, that is a fun way to look at those nutty moms and dads!!

Amber said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Natalie♥ said...

How fun Hanna that was a great idea thanks for sharing!

Torman said...

Your sisters web site is so cute!! I don't think you would need me to take your kids pictures with your sis. in the Fam. I would still love to though I guess you can never have too many pictures! Is Chandler going to pre-school in the fall? will you have anyone at Nancy's this year? well anyway We will have to work out a time.
E-mail me at mybragbook@hotmail.com