Pages

19.6.08

TMNT.....

I have so many things to catch up on, so you might be a bit annoyed by the plethora of posts lately! We went to the Free Kids Movie this week. "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" was playing and Gabe was elated! Chandler was interested for about the first half hour and then played in her seat for the remainder of the movie! They thought that it was really cool that we went to Edwards Cinema. They called it the BIG THEATER! We usually go to paramount, but not when the movie is FREE! Just in case you missed my post, here is the link for the listings in your area. Next week they are playing "Mr. Beans Holiday" on Tuesday, and "Nancy Drew" on Wednesday. Chandler is pretty excited about Nancy Drew and I must admit, so am I.


Doesn't night vision give it the whole movie theater effect?


We usually don't let them drink pop, so they took full advantage!

13 comments:

JANEAL said...

Just so you know, they show both movies on Tues and Wed. Looks like the kids had fun.

Bon said...

Oh my heck, why can't we have free movies here1 That was one of my favorite summer activities when we lived there!! You tow are such great parents! I love the pictures and I am excited for Nancy Drew also!! Give your kiddos a hug squeeze from their favorite aunt!!:)

Nichelle said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I was thinking that I will probably take my girls to Nancy Drew too. Maybe we will see you there.

jenn said...

sorry that i have not commented as much as i would like to. i do check out yoru blog, and i love love love all of your posts. your kids are adorable! (: it is so fun that you guys are sewing.. our moms really can sew so many things! hope you and your prego sisters have such a blast with your mom... it is always fun with you guys! miss ya!

Becca said...

The night vision also makes you look like TMNTs. Oh Hanna, you're just like April O'Neal in her wretched yellow jumpsuit.

I rented Nancy Drew and liked it, except for that ANNOYING short kid. You'll see.

gina said...

I just watched Nancy Drew on my netflix and it was cute!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Oh boogs YOU usually don't give them pop, but everyone else does. I have seen it with my own eyes.... hee hee hee

Lisah said...

Looks like so much fun! I love free movies and I can't believe how much you look like Katie in that picture. I want to watch Nancy Drew... maybe I will have to join you.

Melissa said...

Looks like you are having a great summer so far, I am so glad its starting to warm up! I love the free movie thing, that would be so much fun!!

Amber said...

What a fun time!

Alison said...

Hi, I saw your blog on Holly's and wanted to tell you I've loved reading your posts. You have such great ideas, have made such cute crafts, and have shared such inspiring and motivating thoughts and quotes. Thank you! And you have a darling family.

Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting about those movies!! Thanks for the reminder, my girls wanted to see the Nancy Drew one.

Kate Call said...

i finally got through!! i have been trying to leave you a comment for the last couple of weeks, but it said it was blocked!! thank goodness we can be friends now Ü your kids are so cute hanna! and i'm sure you are the cutest mom ever! all your crafts make me feel like i need to get on the ball! i'll have to copy a few ideas if you don't mind!