Pages

11.6.08

More Info.....

First off I wanted to let those of you who don't already know that the Bloggers luncheon has been rescheduled for next week, due to HORRIBLE weather!! Here is the new INVITE. Hopefully next week promises better weather, I'm sick of the cold!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT SNOWED TODAY? CRAZY!!


I also wanted to leave a link to This Piggies & Ponies Blog. My friend Stacey is a hair genius and asked if I would contribute to her cute blog! Feel free to add it to your list of favorites!! She always inspires me to try new ideas with my daughters hair!


We had another recipe group get together, and it proved to be another success!! All of the recipes were so yummy. You can get them on our Recipe Group Blog, The Cookin' Mama's! Hopefully it inspires you to GET YOUR BAKE ON!!!


I have also heard about Blog Lines and couldn't really figure it out. But thanks to my sister Bonnie, who found out through my sister Rebecca, There is a new way to know who has most recently updated! Check out my side bar! All you do is click on your customize button, then go to Add Page element, and in the top left corner there is a button that says Blog List (NEW). You just cut and paste the URL to each blog that you already have, and You're Set!!! Now you don't have to check everyones Blog a GAZILLION times before they finally update!

9 comments:

JANEAL said...

Last night was a blast! You were totally cracking me up with all of your stories. Next time bring us a picture so we can see it. I guess I'll be seeing you at the blog lunch.

Bon said...

Oh goodie-- my "Bake" is on....that little picture has also inspired me to be well dressed when baking too!! HA!

I wish I was there for the blog lunch...you could always schedule a blog luncheon here in Cedar and drive all this way for warm weather!!? tempting isn't it? :)

Meradith said...

Hanna! Long lost Hanna of course I remember you!! We were instant BFF in that good ol night class! doesn't it sound like we were such juvenile delinquents talking about "night class"? ha! Did we hang out in Boise for a weekend one time? I am having vague memories with that Dallas guy?? Or was that in IF but he was just from Boise? can't really remember... refresh my memory if you can! And yes I love katie she is such a rockstar! PS your kids are GORGEOUS what a great recipe you and your hub have!! Great to get in touch!

Holly said...

I LOVE Stacey's hair blog, so FUN! She invited me to post too, but I don't have anything that comes close to what all you girls do! I think I'll just stick with stealing all your ideas. :) I can't wait to see all the recipes from the Cookin' mama's too. I was SO sad I missed it! I'm still trying to decide if I should go to the blog picnic next week.

Becca said...

Hopefully that hair blog will come in handy for me . . . because Mollie doesn't have hair now, but when she does, I am going to need some help.

But I'm not doin' any freaky topsy-tail hairdo, like I know you horse-girls like. Neeeeeiighhh!

SueAnn said...

Bloglines is so nice, I don't blog hop as much since I have had it though. Recipe group was so fun, you crack me up!!

MarjAnn said...

Sorry for your snow honey! Come visit anytime! I'm going to try out the bloglines soon.

Anonymous said...

You should get paid for the entertainment at recipe group :)! Thanks for posting on that blog also. Chandler's hair is always adorable!!

Head Over Hills said...

Thanks for the info. I will have to try that on my blog. I love your friends blog with all the hair ideas. I tried a couple out on my girls and they turned out so cute. She is so creative.