Pages

6.6.08

MeDiCiNe LoDgE...

Last weekend we were AT IT AGAIN. We went CAMPING with our friends to a place called MEDICINE LODGE. It was so BEAUTIFUL!! I can't BELIEVE I had never been there before! My DAD is such a camping FREAK that I thought I had pretty much seen all of IDAHO!! We packed up the WINNEBAGO and left all of the WORRIES of the WORLD behind! The KIDS live for CAMPING and getting DIRTY!!!! THANK YOU for such a good time STIBAL'S, we had such a BLAST!!!!! Here are just a few PICTURES of all of the FUN we had!!!



I also wanted to add this INVITE !!!! All you local BLOGGERS come and ENJOY all of the FUN at the PARK!!!! What a GREAT idea for us all to finally MEET!!



My FRIEND Janeal found the SCHEDULE on line to the FREE KIDS MOVIES at Edwards that I posted about EARLIER!! Click HERE and you'll get the INFO!!!

Also I wanted to add yet another FREEBIE that my friend Cristy was kind enough to share!!!!! At BONNEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL Monday-Thursday, They do a FREE kids Lunch. It is from 11:30-12:30 its FREE for kids and only $2.75 for adults!!! I don't know about you, but I am taking FULL ADVANTAGE!!!


18 comments:

JANEAL said...

Where is Medicine Lodge at? Are you going to the blog lunch? I'm planning on going....it should be fun!

Unknown said...

I love medicine lodge! It looks like you had a blast!

Becca said...

Ooh . . . I want free lunch at Bonneville High. How I long for the burrito and nacho line--with the salsa in the pitcher that you pour on. It sounds like I might be joking, but I'm not.

Hanna, I feel like you're yelling every word that you CAPITALIZED!!!!

Bon said...

Oh my heck- that looks like a blast! We are heading camping tonight!! FINALLY!! I wish I was there to go to the bloggers lunch! My friend Natalie Thibodea will be there...try to find her! She is awesome!! Miss and love ya!

C.B. said...

We are going on a family camping trip in a month..I'm so excited! I really want to go to that blog party, i wish I lived closer!

Lisah said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love the free school lunch program in the summer. They do breakfast here in Sugar also! It looks like you had a good time! Medicine Lodge is so pretty!

Nichelle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I hated school lunch when I was in school so I don't think that I will be doing the free lunch thing. Thanks for all of your helpful info.

Holly said...

That is so much fun. Zach and his family always camp there too! I've never been though. Are you going to the bloggers lunch then?? :)

Anonymous said...

Cute Hanna! When are you going to talk Miss Cristy into starting a blog??!

Head Over Hills said...

My kids love to camp. I wish I shared their feelings. I think if I had a trailer I would enjoy it more! I'm not a huge fan of tent camping. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Amberlee said...

We love camping too. I can't wait for the weather to get better so that we can really enjoy it! I wish I could go to the bloggers lunch, but Tuesday's and Thursday's are filled with t-ball and pitching machine... darn it!

Anonymous said...

What fun memories!! And I am all about free lunch. Thanks for sharing. I love that you've always got the hookup for the fun stuff.

Melissa said...

Who's idea was it to do a blogger lunch in the middle of the week?! What about those of us who live hours out of town! J/K Sounds like a lot of fun, wish I could be there! I love the names you have picked out and I can't wait to see pictures when she is born! You are getting so creative with your blog, loved all the colors. Hope you are doing great! Love ya!

Brenda said...

Looks like a fun time, and you guys are lucky that you picked about the nicest weekend we have had to go! I will aldo be in the middle of t-ball and softball for hte bloggers lunch- hope you have a good time!

Sutton Family said...

Hanna love the info on the free stuff. Thanks. Your blog looks awesome as always.

April

Sharla Anne said...

hanna looks like you guys had alot of fun, cant wait for you guys to go camping with us sometime.
sharla

Kris said...

It's barely the first part of June and you've already had such a busy summer. Looks like you guys have been having way too much fun. I love the teacher gifts and girls day. You are such a cute Mommy and I love seeing your cute kidlets... We need to see a picture of your cute belly!!! Love you mucho!

Kris said...

p.s. Thanks for my birthday song!!
You guys are the BEST!