Pages

13.5.08

The Results Are In....

It's been a week and It's time for the Free Give a Way. I had so much fun doing this that I'm sure I'll do another one soon. I used Random.org to pick a winner so that it was honest and easy! CONGRAT'S TO # 14, Brenda's sister!!! Sorry, you never wrote your name on the comment so I sound incredibly rude calling you Brenda's sister! Please write back and leave your e-mail address so that I can get your address. I can even leave them with Brenda if that would work better for you, just let me know! Keep watching for the next Free Give a Way!!!!

4 comments:

Devyn said...

rigged!
just kidding.. i will keep entering your give aways.. i have to win sometime!!

Brenda said...

Hey Hanna- Just bring them by my house! I'll make sure she gets them sometime!!! (They may be used though! HA HA!!) Anyway her name is Jessica and my parents are headed to her house over Memorial Day weekend, if you want me to send her prize with them! Let me know! I think maybe I should get three of them- since I was the one who told her to check out your cute blog!! Kidding of course!!

Head Over Hills said...

Thanks Hanna!! I never win anything!! I'm so excited. Those are the cutest coasters. I really want to do a giveaway on my blog. I'm not as crafty as you are though, so it might take me a while to figure out what to do. My email is
jess_will_hill @ yahoo.com. You can get the coasters to Brenda though if that is easiest. Thanks again!!

Bon said...

The "Secret" is not out! I tried to will those coasters to myself. But unfortunately the "Secret" didn't work this time!! Maybe on your next Give -Way!!