Pages

22.5.08

Chandler's Preschool Graduation!

My baby girl Graduated from preschool. I know that the graduation was awhile ago, but she officially graduated today. It was her last day of school and she was so sad when I told her. She is usually trying to find any excuse to miss school like I don't feel well, or faking a cough, or something else that is far from the truth, so I was so excited to hear that she was going to actually miss school! Her teacher was Mrs. Long, and several of my family members had her when they were in preschool as well. Chandler loved how social Mrs. Long's class was and says she doesn't have to miss her because she is in our ward and gets to see her every Sunday! She is growing up way to fast and I dread the fact that she will be in Kindergarten! She is such a big helper and brings such a spunky flare to our family! We love you chandler and couldn't be more proud!!


3 comments:

Bon said...

Chandler- what a princess. I can't believe you are going to be in Kindergarten! I can't wait for you to read with Savanah...she missed "her Chandler" so much!!

XOXOXOX

JANEAL said...

What a cute girl! She is going to have boys chasing her in kindergarten....you better watch out. I saw her at the preschool program and she looked so cute!!

The Reeder Raiders said...

Hanna, my Hanna will be starting kindergarten this fall. She is excited to go. Chandler is cute in her cowgirl outfit and on a every beautiful pony. giggle! Love you my first little Hanna, Lori