Pages

5.12.07

Our Exciting News!

We wanted to let everyone in on the exciting news that I am PREGO!!!

Chandler's response to the news. "Are you telling the truth Mom?" " Yes, I'm telling you the truth, you are going to have a new baby brother or sister ." She then yelled up the stairs to Gabe, "Gabriel we are going to have a new baby sister!" I had to explain to her that we did not yet know the sex of the baby and that it could be a boy or a girl. She started sobbing her eyes out," I don't want another brother, I want a sister!" I hope that she won't be disappointed! She also continues to ask if she can feel the baby kicking me. She is certain that she can feel it even though I have not yet felt it myself.
Gabe's response to the news. "You have a baby in you belly?" "I'm going to eat that baby!"
I don't know about you but I think that means they are both as excited as we are!

9 comments:

Bon said...

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! I am so ecstatic I can hardly contain myself!!! Oh Laylama- you little swindler! Hopefully we can be prego together!! that is if I ever get pregnant! HA! Love ya Han and congrats! I seriously am sooooooo happy for you guys!

Lisah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you!!! IT will be so fun to see what this baby looks like and we will have to get together and do the pencil test so you can know for sure. The devil is never wrong! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Holly said...

Eeek!! SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! So that's really why you have been so sick... :) Congratulations sweet heart!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Yeah! Hanna CONGRADULATIONS!

love ali

Katie Lee said...

Hahaha... I can see both of your children responding in that way! And just so EVERYONE knows... I was the FIRST sister to know of this news! (I know, you are jealous, Hanna probably didn't want me telling you but we know who is her favorite!) Just like Bonnie hopefully we can be prego together (yeah right). We'll see what happens! Congratulations, I hope it's twins for Gabe and Chandlers sake! :)

Becca said...

Yay! I hope it's twins, too. Huge twin boys that weigh eleven pounds each. And you can name them Jeremiah and Jedediah.

Congrats, Hanna! When are you due? June/Julyish? That is very exciting news--make sure you keep track of your pregnancy on your blog so you can remember stuff. Love you!

Grandpa Coon said...

"Congradulation"and Does this mean no more Scrubbing down Grandpa & Grandma Kitchen , ??? You need to do what i do, ( See My Latest Blog ) Get a
Puppie

Bon said...

Han- go to lilypie.com and they have free counters you can download. So it will countdown the days in your pregnancy and stuff like that! It is cool!

Sharla Anne said...

We are prego together I know all the sisters are going to be very jelous I think that is so cool that we are.