Pages

28.11.07

TAG I'M IT!

I was tagged a while ago and didn't think I would respond to be honest. Everyone I know has already been tagged which would leave me doomed considering you are supposed to tag six others. I hope you find my six little bits of randomness as weird and as interesting as I did yours.


1- I believe that every meal should end in a dessert! I don't think I need to elaborate on this matter!



2- When I was younger I would act like I was the actress in almost every movie I ever watched. I loved playing make believe and still find myself acting out certain characteristics that I love in people. My favorites were "The Secret Garden", "A Little princess", "Little Women", and my most favorite character to act out was True Danzinger from the movie series "Earth II". I found an old key the other day so I borrowed the movie "The Secret Garden" and watched it with my kids. After the movie was over I pretended to find the key and told them, " let's find our own secret garden in the house"! They had so much fun and I got to relive my childhood. Which brings me to another childhood addiction.



3- BARBIE !!!!!!! I know that everyone already knows about my obsession with Barbie dolls and that I played until the embarrassing age of fifteen. Unfortunately I really don't like to "PLAY" Barbie's anymore. There is something about your daughter telling you exactly what you can and cannot say and always putting your Barbie on time out that makes you a little less enthused. However, I still love to buy her every piece of furniture I can find and rearrange the Barbie house.






4- I am a pretty paranoid person in general, but for some reason I am constantly finding things in each room of the house to use as weapons. I tell myself that I will know what to do in case a predator tries to attack. My most unique weapon idea was my hair dryer, just in case he surprised me in the bathroom!


5- Although I have been guilty of using them and they serve a purpose for people who have a large family and are to lazy to wash dishes. I think that paper plates should NOT exist! Not only do they look tacky and somehow make your food taste less satisfying, they are not exactly helping our environment. Plus, they now come up with pictured plates that are supposed to put a smile on your child's face. I don't know about you but this Sponge Bob plate makes me lose my appetite!

6- I hate surprises!! I hate not knowing what I am going to get for Christmas or a birthday and I constantly guess what it will be until I see my husbands expression change. ( sorry sweetie, you are a horrible liar) I hate when people drop by unexpectedly! I hate everything about surprises. I even have a hard time keeping a surprise because I am so anxious to let the other person see what I got them.

7- TAG YOU ARE NOT IT!!!!! Due to the fact that everyone I know has already been tagged I will not be tagging anyone else, SORRY!

6 comments:

Bon said...

Oh Laylama- we are oooways similar in our ways! I had a good laugh and know you very well!! But still laughed the whole way through!! :) Miss ya!
Bonnie

Becca said...

Bonnie, you are ooways beating me to leaving the first comment, which I don't like because then you won't read how much more funny MY comment is than yours. Hanna, I have you considered using one of your living room plants as a weapon? Those long Rapunzel tendrils could be used to strangle your attacker from behind.

Becca said...

PS- I laughed the hardest at your Sponge-Bob plate picture.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Jolly good laughs...you forgot to let everyone know about your cotton freakishness
love ali

Lisah said...

Hanna you are so cute! and so lucky to have such funny and great sisters! You and Bonnie have such silly quirks. I was thinking of any I have and the only one I could really come up with that is weird is I get freaky about eye boogers!

Katie Lee said...

the surprise thing I find quite hilarious! Who doesn't like surprises? I think surprises almost fall under my category of having anxiety and loving it on a more minor scale! Love your paranoia! (P.s. you forgot your detestation of cotton as one of your fun facts! :))