Pages

11.11.07

"Happy Halloween"

Every year we do the same thing on Halloween. First we feed the kids a good meal, then we take them to all of the family we have around here (which happens to be a lot!) and finally we take them to the Trunk or Treat. We are always so exhausted by the end of the night that the kids just want to go to sleep. After the kids are down, Chris and I go through the candy and pick out our favorites. Chris and Gabe were "Bampires" and Chandler and I were witches. By the end of the night instead of looking like a witch, Chandler looked like an orphan child. She took the feather boa off her dress, took her wig and hat off and was left with a few green smudges on her face and her black dress. My most favorite picture is of Chris in the car. Doesn't he look like you imagine Edward?

10 comments:

jen said...

cute pics! So did you love the twilight books? I did and I can't wait until the next one comes out!

Bon said...

Hanna in the picture of you and Chandler she looks like Sharla did when she was little- I had to look closely!:) That is funny how you can see sister s in different kids sometimes! You guys all looked cute in your get-tups!! Miss you

Bon

Becca said...

I love your costumes! We need to do vampires and witches one of these years--though I think my boys would rather be witches than vampires. But Boogs, Edward has golden hair.

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

Hanna you guys all look soo cute!

Bon said...

Feeeewf- I thought you were quiting the blog-o-sphere. I was sad that my fellow cyber nerd had her page down. But I am glad to see it is up and running again!!Love ya
Bonnie

Lisah said...

Hanna... you have such a cute family and that is SUCH A CUTE IDEA to have girls be one things and boys another. You are so talented! You look great!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I forgot you told me about this post and Chris is extra FREAKY!@&*(%^ Cute Pictures.
Love ali

Katie Lee said...

yeah... definitely NOT Edward! (oh Edward, if only you could come and sweep me off my feet...) Don't worry, just daydreaming here! :) Love your pics!

Holly said...

Miss Hanna... I can't believe you have a blog and never informed me... you are sooo in trouble! :) Teehee. I LOVE Edward but was thinking he looked more like my hubby haha. ;) Very cute! I need to stop by and get my Super Saturday frames from you... when's a good time? XOXO

Becca said...

Boogs, enough with Halloween . . . did you notice that another holiday has come and gone? Get with the program, Missy.