Pages

25.12.07

Christmas Eve!

On the day before Christmas we played in the snow! There is so much snow this year. We built a fort for the kids by building snow walls around the tramp with one little opening to get in. I need to take pictures of it. My batteries to my Camera weren't charged, so I wasn't able to take a picture. It took Chris and I awhile to build but it was so much fun to play in. I was hoping it would snow even more so that Christmas day we could play Fox and Geese, no such luck. Christmas Eve we called Grandpa to remind him of a made up tradition. We told Grandpa that every Christmas Eve he orders Papa Murphy's take and bake pizza and that we all eat pizza and watch a Christmas movie together. He asked us if that was really a tradition, we all complied with a big smile and a loud YES!! I guess it's not a lie if we make it a tradition from now on, RIGHT? Well that is exactly what happened. Grandpa brought the pizza and we all watched Home Alone in our new Christmas Eve P.J.'s. After the Movie we went home to make Santa Cookies. The kids had so much fun guessing where Santa would create a fake chimney in our house to deliver all of the presents. We left the cookies, milk, and a note. Santa must have been really hungry from all his travels because every cookie was devoured!

4 comments:

Katie Lee said...

hahaha... I love the note you left for Santa it made me laugh. I love the made up tradition. it was good to see your family on Christmas. I love living so close to you!

Bon said...

Those cookies look scrumdidlyunptious Han! I miss you guys so much! On Christmas Eve Savanah said " I wish Chandler lived here." It almost made me cry!!
Love ya
Bon

Becca said...

I'm telling Dad the truth :)

The letter to Santa was cute . . . I am going to copy you.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

cute cookies