Pages

9.12.07

Ward Christmas Party!

I hate to brag but we have the best ward ever!!! We are always doing such fun activities in our ward and this years Christmas party was my most favorite of all. We all woke up Saturday morning for a breakfast feast. Every one wore there pajamas and ate muffins, fruit and every breakfast casserole you could think of. The best casserole would have to be the German pancake one, it had blueberries and cream cheese in it. It was divinity! The best part of the morning was when Santa came in and all the kids went running over to him. Gabe, however, dashed under the nearest table and hid from the jolly old impostor. Chandler kept asking Santa where he parked his sleigh and if she could see the Reindeer. We had to occupy her until Santa was out of site! Chandler finally coaxed Gabe into sitting on Santa's lap.

3 comments:

Bon said...

I got quite I chuckle from your post! Good witty humor Banaaaan! I miss you!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Boogds....that is a FAKE santa I can tell. i will have to blog my REAL Santa pictures

Becca said...

I love it that you wrote "jolly old imposter" . . . it made me laugh so hard. You're so clever, Boogs.