Pages

14.4.08

Together at Last.......




We were all together for the first time in FOREVER!!!! There is never a dull moment when the Coon Clan get together! The kids especially love seeing all of there cousins. My parents will have sixteen Grandchildren, all under the age of six by the end of the year! We had way too many late nights and laughed until we couldn't breath! We did so many fun things. We went to The Great Wall ( so yummy, thanks dad!!), Blast Off ( we let the kids go rock climbing), Fed the Ducks, The D.I., Reeds Dairy, Played at the Park, Went to the Fish Hatchery, Chiz's in St. Anthony ( If you haven't been you need to!), Played games, went motorbiking, Stayed up way to late, watched the kids get into some pretty hilarious and not so hilarious fights, went to Garcia's, Watched Wonderful Conference, went to the Temple, did crafts, rented movies and I'm sure much more that I can't remember! I love being with my family and can't wait for all of my sisters to move back home! I miss you all so much already! Here is a slide show of all of the fun we had!

13 comments:

Bon said...

I love all the pic's! I especially love the one of Chandler and Gabe, arm and arm, facing the river. I hope you blow that up and put it somewhere!! Miss you already- but not to much longer to see you again!

Holly said...

How fun is that?! You have such an awesome family!

JANEAL said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I always wanted more siblings so there would be a lot of us when we got together. I guess I'll just have to have lots of kids to make up for it! We will see you Wednesday night.

Devyn said...

that is so fun! becca stopped by here yesterday, it was good to see her and her little family! I love being with my family too!

SueAnn said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I love getting together with my entire family!!!

Nichelle said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun! Nothing beats getting together with all of the family!

Brenda said...

How fun! My sisters live out of town as well, and we have such a party when they come home! Our kids love it and we have such a blast! So glad you could have so much fun with them!!

canihavethisdance said...

Wow! What a fun time with all your family. It is fun to see how the Coon Clan is expanding. You have a great family!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't believe 16 grandkids all that close in age. I bet Chandler & Gage were in heaven!

Rivka said...

Family is such a blessing.

Kris said...

The pictures are great... I'm so glad you guys had such a good time! I know you want your sisters back, but you can't have Ali. She has to stay here ,sorry. I get to see your mom tonight with my other cute sista's and were all going to dinner with my mom. I can't wait. Thanks for the update on your fun weekend!

jenn said...

love all of the cute pictures han- there are so many cousins... it looks like so much fun! (:

Liz&Bryan said...

Hanna you have a cute little family..and big extended family!!Your blog is really cute. I'm glad you found the Butikofer blog. It's been fun seeing all the changes for you. You'll have to tell me where you are now because we're just in Rexburg. Keep in touch!!!