Pages

17.4.08

CoOkIn MaMa'S.....

Last night I had so much fun with my BLOGGING SISTa'S! We decided to start a recipe group and meet each month. We gave each girl an assignment like, drink. desert, main dish, salad etc. We each made our recipe and shared it at our get together! let me be the first to tell you that it was DIVINITY!!!! All of the recipes were so YUMMY!!!! We are going to start a recipe blog so that you can check out all of the delicious recipes and make them for your families. Thanks Janeal for hosting our first ever recipe BONANZA, it was such a blast!!!


Me, Nichelle, Natalie, Holly, Janeal, SueAnne, AmberLee, and Katie left early!

I also wanted to add a pass along card that my cute friend, and host to our recipe group put together. They are hoping to expand there cute little family and add another little blessing to there lives. The chances of them receiving this blessing increases if we get the word out. Feel free to copy this pass along card and post it on your blog. If you know of anyone that is placing there baby up for adoption you can visit her blog and get more info on her and her fun family!

8 comments:

JANEAL said...

Last night was a lot of fun... what could be better than good food and good company? Thanks for posting my pass along card... you're so sweet!

Amberlee said...

I totally agree last night was a blast! It sounds like we all had a good time. Who knew when we were in high school that we would all hang out together- strange, but fun! Yes, Cameron & Jarae Murdock are my husbands brother & sister. Small world, huh?

Nichelle said...

I had so much fun last night! I can't wait until next month. You are so sweet to post Janeal's pass along card, I just hope that it finds it way into the right hands soon! See ya soon!

Bon said...

Han~ It looks like you and your "Lady Friends" had a fabulous time! Nothing beats jabbing and eating! That is my idea of HEAVEN! ( I sang the word Heaven in my mind)Oh goodie- I am also looking for new recipes!! I added a few more to my recipe blog- check them out!!
Love ya

Unknown said...

I am totally jealous! It looks like a ton of fun!

the Petterson Family said...

This looks like so much fun! I'll definitely keep my eyes open for the recipe blog. :)

Natalie♥ said...

Wasn't that just so much fun? I loved it! Can't wait to keep it going, it's nice to get out once in a while.

Melissa said...

What a fun idea! It looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves and I can't wait to check out your recipes! I am always looking for new ones! Miss ya!