Pages

21.2.08

A SHOUT OUT TO MY SISTA!!!


I never wrote about my weekend with my sister Ali, we had so much fun, aside from the fact that our Spurs lost for the SECOND year in a row to those Wretched, Jazz Spaz's ( PLASTIC SPASTICS)!!!!! We went to Costa Vita for my first time and if you haven't been you need to go. Order the sweet pork burrito, double wrapped, it is DIVINITY! Then we enjoyed the air show, indoor surfing and took the kids to the arcade! We also took the kids to the most AMAZING (that was for you Becca) Children's Museum ever!!! Finally we got to spend time with our sweet Grandma, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. We had so much fun Ali and can't wait to see you next month when everyone is here!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just looked at your slideshow of all the cute stuff you have made and I love it! I might just have to get some lessons or just steal some ideas! you are too creative!!

Bon said...

This is such a beautiful picture of you two! I love it! I am so glad you had fun!:) Miss ya and can't wait to see you soon!!

Becca said...

I agree that the Children's Museum is AMAZING, but too bad the knight table wasn't there. Nyah nyah!

Jason and Bri Walker said...

You are so creative! All you have to do for a Host a Murder is buy the game. They have them online or at Walmart (by all the puzzles). They come with 6 or 8 different parts and tell you how to dress for the part. Then you each have a role that you read and act out. It is a BLAST!!!

Katie Lee said...

Ooh... I love that picture of you and alison. so flattering! :) I have such pretty sisters. Haha... spurs lost.