Pages

19.2.08

EASTER ON MY BRAIN.......

I know it's a little early to be blogging about Easter, but it's on my mind and I am so excited! I would have to say aside from Thanksgiving, Easter is my next favorite holiday. Who doesn't anticipate the smell of Spring, new Sunday attire, Easter baskets filled with all of your favorite chocolates, Easter egg decorating, Easter egg hunts and best of all the Easter Sunday Meal. I have the best memories of my mom spoiling all of us. She used to make all six girls matching dresses and the boys matching Sunday outfits. Our Easter baskets were always overflowing with all sorts of our favorite goodies. I loved walking down the stairs Sunday morning and seeing all of our dresses lined up on the couch with assigned Easter basket's. Our parents have always made each Holiday so special for each of us. My mom still makes her granddaughter's Easter dresses and buys her grandson's Easter Sunday outfits. What can I say I have the BEST MOM EVER!!!!!!

So.....I have already been looking up fun ideas for Easter and I came across some pretty cute things! I hope you enjoy, and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come!They are each linked so that you can find out how to make them!


2 comments:

Bon said...

These were some cute ideas- I know now what I am giving the ladies I visiting teach! Thanks! Plus you motivated me to throw a party I think!:)

Holly said...

Thanks for the WAY cute ideas Han! ANd I do love new ideas! :) How fun, lets get together and talk Acheivement days then! haha. You'll love it, and the girls will LOVE you!!! Yes, I agree, we seriously need a girls night out! I keep trying to get motivated to put one together, but life has just been crazy at the moment. :) We will soon though!