Pages

26.2.08

BeSt FrIeNdS......


This month three of my five best friends were able to get together for a weekend getaway at Bonnie's. It truly was a retreat. Bonnie is such a great host, she spoiled us with gift bags full of all of our favorite things, fed us nonstop, introduced us to her spunky friends, had crafts prepared for us to do and showed us around the beautiful city of Saint George. It was so much fun I didn't want to leave! For those of you who know my sister Bonnie, know that she is such a talented decorator. Her home is beautiful and I came home with a ton of new ideas! Thank you for a weekend full of laughs. I love you and I can't wait for all six of us to be together next month!


Chandler had so much fun at your house, she keeps telling me stories as if I weren't there.
This is a message from her to your kids. " Sananah, I love you so much and we had so much fun at yours house. I want to play barbie's forever with you". " Caleb, I love you and I like to play on the table with you"." Kennidy, I love her because her shares hers phone with me and I play dolls with her".

9 comments:

Holly said...

Having sisters is the BEST!! You girls are SO cute! I bet it was nice to get to spend some time in warm weather too! :)

Bon said...

Han- thanks for all the nice things you said! You are so nice! I had so much fun and can't wait until next month! You and I wrote almost the same things- love ya! Great minds think alike!!

the Petterson Family said...

I have family in St. George too!! I am jealous of the warm weather you got to experience!!

I have always thought that you have such a fun family! All of you sisters are just so spunky! ;)

Bon said...

p.S. That is a horrid picture of me!!

Unknown said...

Looks like too much fun!! Gotta love sisters- I love the idea of crafts at getaways! I also love your slide show of ideas- thanks!!

Becca said...

I can't wait to see you guys! Also, I love Kennedy's expression in that picture--she looks like she's getting ready to be naughty.

Becca said...

PS- you're right, Bon . . . it isn't really the most flattering shot :). Ha!

Bon said...

No way! Keep it! Don't erase it- it is totally fine...sorry if I made you think it wasn't! I was just teasing! :) Love ya
Bon

Katie Lee said...

that was a fun weekend. Thanks Bon for such a good time!