Pages

8.8.08

Up and Down

Finley is improving! They found out she has REALLY bad reflex, she is on 2 medications that are working, because she has kept down food starting from last night, all on her own. Chris and Hanna are so excited to see improvements and feel better about what is going on with little Fin. She is fighting off whatever virus has been making these symptoms so strong all on her own, so the doctors are positive of a full recovery. The only down side is whenever they try to take off the Oxygen she stops doing good and struggles to breath on her own. So they for sure will be there for into next week, but things are improving!
Chris and Hanna wanted me to make sure everyone knew how much your prayers and notes and visits have meant to them. They are very grateful for good family and friends. Thank you! Our family too appreciates all you have done for them. Hopefully they will be coming home soon. Just a reminder, click into my blog link to find out how you can further help them and there sweet family!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisah said...

She is so strong and such a trooper. I am glad you are seeing improvements. I haven't stopped thinking about you all.

Chantri said...

you guys and sweet little Finley have been in our prayers a lot this past week. I am so happy that she is showing improvements. I hope she'll be coming home soon. Thanks for keeping us all updated on her progress.

JANEAL said...

I'm so glad to hear that Finley is improving. Hopefully you can bring your sweet baby home soon. We will continue to pray for your family. Thanks for the update!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the updates! We are praying for this sweet baby and her family! I hope everyone can return home soon!

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

THANK HEAVENS!! I was so worried~!! I'm so glad she's doing better, we will keep her in our prayers!