Pages

2.7.08

Buddha Belly...


So here you go, me in all of my pregnant glory! I have always had such easy pregnancies and was able to enjoy them for the most part. This baby has spun me for a loop. I have been miserable just about the entire pregnancy and have been so anxious for it to finally be over. Now that I am in my last month I have really been trying to enjoy it. Although I haven't been comfortable I wouldn't take this experience away for anything. I am more thankful for the experience of pregnancy and motherhood than any other blessing in my life! I love the feeling of a little baby growing inside of me, I love recognizing which body part is sticking out of where, but most of all I love that I am able to be a mommy and bring such a sweet little spirit into this world. I can't wait to see what this new little girl will look like and what her little spirit will add to my beautiful family.


I think that Chandler is the most excited for a baby sister. She has laid out each outfit over and over and asks to go through the baby stuff every day. She can't wait to help mommy with the baby. She tells us she will do anything, "But daddy gets the poopy ones". (diapers that is) I happen to agree with her completely.

When Gabe came with us to the ultrasound, these were his exact words when they told us it was a girl, "OH MAN"! It was so cute. He has since embraced the fact that he is having a new baby sister and always gives my big belly hugs and kisses. Every morning when Gabe wakes up, he comes straight into our room acting like some loud obnoxious animal, crawls into bed with us and asks, "Can I speak in the microphone"? The microphone is my belly button and he loves to yell into it things like, "Hello baby, it's me your brodder", or " I love you baby"! It is the sweetest thing.


I can't tell you how much my husband means to me, especially when I am pregnant. He is the best!! He cooks when I feel to sick ( which has basically been this entire prenancy), He does the laundry and dishes, he takes the kids when I need a break, and best of all , he thinks pregnant woman are beautiful. One of my favorite things he has ever said was, " What is more beautiful than your wife carrying your child?"
I love you honey, thank you for being the best husband and daddy!

17 comments:

Bon said...

That was so beautifully written Han! You made me cry! I long for all those wonderful feelings myself! I hope that it will happen for me again!

First of all- it is a crime to have such a slender face and arms while you are pregnant! NOT FAIR!!

Second, I don't know what you are talking about being big. You look like many 5-6 month along women I know. Not like you are going to have a baby any day!

And third, do you know how much I love you? You are a beautiful pregnant mama, a tremendous strength and example to so many, and such a breath of fresh air! I think you look gorgeous and agree with Chris's comment! Prego women are beautiful!

P.S. your prego fashion rocks...you will have to help when I am prego again! Love ya

JPI said...

You look beautiful Hanna! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

JANEAL said...

You are one of those people that look cute pregnant. Can't wait to see what she looks like!

Becca said...

Awwww . . .

Okay, I have to admit that the words "spreading the love" with that picture of your kids kissing your tummy made me giggle . . . but only a little.

You really do look cute--I love that zigzaggy dress!

And I can't wait to help you and Sharla and Katie with your new babies and your old babies :).

Holly said...

Oh Han! I could bawl reading that! You are so stinkin' cute! I actually just picked up a little outfit for you and baby Terrill today! :) SOO fun shopping for little girls! You are beautiful!

Holly said...

Oh Han! I could bawl reading that! You are so stinkin' cute! I actually just picked up a little outfit for you and baby Terrill today! :) SOO fun shopping for little girls! You are beautiful!

Kate Call said...

You make being pregnant actually look appealing because you are so freakin cute, but i'm afraid not appealing enough for me to want to jump on the band wagon quite yet! you are so cute Han, and I LUFF these pictures of you.

Jason and Bri Walker said...

It's not fair to the rest of us for you to look so cute pregnant!!! I'm looking forward to LOTS of cute baby pictures!

SueAnn said...

Cute pictures!!! Your mom was telling me how you go raid her closet for things to wear...what a cute outfit! It will be so fun to see her when she gets here!

Amberlee said...

That was all so well put! I think your belly is so cute. I love pregnancy bellies! I hope that you'll bring your new baby to recipe group. We would all love to see her!

The Reeder Raiders said...

I second Bonnie, "You look marvelous"(when Harry met Sally)I wish that I looked that beautiful when I was prego. I looked like a beach whale with all four pregnancies. However I did get three beautiful children. Okay four beautiful children, minus one. I do believe with a full heart that she was special for helping my mom with her own lose many years before. I wasn't meant to keep her and she is now up with all our loved ones doing the lord work that need to be done in heaven. I am so happy that your family is excited for your fifth member to get here. I do hope that you be able to make it to the reunion this year. I to want to hug and not kiss, but tickle your belly.
Love you,

Nichelle said...

You are so cute! I think you look great for only having a month left. I can't wait to see your little girl. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

Keri said...

I remember feeling the exact way during my third! I tried so hard to enjoy it, even tho I was so miserable. :) You look so good for only having a month left. So I have to say this, the 3rd was absolutely my hardest pregnancy, but the easiest labor and delivery. Also, you will find that your older kids will come to your rescue helping with even the littlest things. Good luck! :)

Devyn said...

You looks so cute! Im jealous you are in your last month! It is such a blessing to be a mom and to have the experience of carrying a child. Its amazing! And so worth it! Bonnie Jo is right.. you really dont look very big at all! cute outfit too!

Amber said...

I love the pictures. You will be so glad to have those. I never want pictures taken of me when I am pregnant but later on I wish I had them to remember what I looked like.

Lisah said...

Han, love the pictures! You are so CUTE and it makes me mad! I can't wait to see what this little girl will look like and your post was so sweet! You are a very special person and I hope you know that! :)

Mandy said...

You beautiful little hippy momma'! I LOVE these pictures. You are so adorable....and the kids look so happy. Oh yes, and Chris looks handsome too. Hee, hee. I can't believe you're almost there!!! You look fantastic boogs. I love you so much and wish for you to have an enjoyable birth.