Pages

13.10.07

The Perfect Day

Today was my idea of a perfect day. It's hard to believe just a few days ago there was snow covering the ground. We decided to take advantage of the weather and go to the river to feed the ducks, have a picnic and walk around the Greenbelt. I had the brilliant idea to let the kids ride there bikes the entire way around, in hopes that they would be exhausted and take a nap willingly. Two strenuous hours later we made it. My plan back fired!!! Not only did it take eons to walk the belt, the whole nap idea wasn't so brilliant after all. It was now four 0'clock and there was no way I was going to let them sleep(considering bed time was in three hours). I yelled really loud, obnoxious songs the whole way home while listening to two screaming, tired children!

2 comments:

Bon said...

Oh Han- sounds like fun! You are brave- I would be afraid Caleb would loose his concentration and head straight for the falls- hahaha! Love ya
Bon

Becca said...

Did you take that picture of the temple? It's beautiful, Boogs! I'm glad you finally got with the program and made some new blog posts :).