Pages

29.10.07

Couples Game Night!

When I moved in the ward I really wanted to start a couples game night. I was really nervous and I wondered if anyone would even show up, but it ended up being a huge success. Every month since we have had a new host and new couples show up. We have such a fun ward and here are the pictures to show it. We had a donut eating contest, played murder in the dark and also played what If and Then. Major Kudo's on a great party Stace! Sorry the pictures are a little bit blurred. I forgot to put my camera on action!

4 comments:

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Hanna! I LOVE your costume. Where did you get it. As I said in Bonnie's Blog I am JEALOUS! I want fun friends
grrrr

Bon said...

Arrggghhhh there Mattie- hahaha! Love the gettup! It is so sexy and grrrrreat- get it! ha! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I am glad you have such a fun ward like me! I can't wait for you to come so I can show you off to all my friends!:)

Love ya
Bon

Becca said...

Hanna, you lusty little pirate wench!

MarjAnn said...

So sorry I missed this couples night! Thanks for starting this fun tradition!