Pages

24.10.07

BASKETBALL

My hubby is such an "Amazing" athlete (that was for you Rebecca). We had to limit him to two basketball leagues at a time. These pictures are from his A league. They won the trophy last year and are looking to reclaim their victory. I know it sounds prejudice, but he really is the STAR player. My camera didn't flash quick enough to get his two handed dunk and a few other really cool shots! Every time I see him play I am screaming at the top of my lungs. When he asks me if I am going to the game tonight, I know he secretly wants me to say "no" in hopes of saving him from a night full of embarrassment.

3 comments:

Bon said...

SWEEEEEET MOOOOVVVES CHRISTOPHER!! I hope you bring your "A" game to every game so the undefeated champions can remain!!:) Miss you guys

Bonnie

Becca said...

I love the pictures, Boogs. But the font is in webdings or something. Good shot, Chris . . . you're just like Reggie Miller.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Always trying to brag about your husbands skills...I zoomed in to make sure it was him. I am sure you don't embarrass him ???