Pages

26.1.12

Fin...

 Finley
{Fin, Finners, Huckleberry Finley, Puppy}

{This may be the only clean faced picture you'll ever see!}
Fin in 3 and is growing up way too fast!

She insists that she is a puppy, and can go an entire day with out talking, except for yelling at us when we call her Finley. Yup, "I'm Puppy" and barks are the only things that come out of her mouth.
I even caught her drinking out of the dog bowl on all fours, {Gag!} and scratching her head with her foot. I am debating on having a puppy birthday party this year if she keeps it up? I dunno, maybe a kennel and some dog bowls for her presents?
Should I be encouraging this behavior?

She loves animals more than any kid I know, and could live up on grandpas farm.
 Helping feed the animals and collect the chicken eggs, are her favorite chores.

{That is one of our baby Bunnies that she is squeezing!}

{Up at the farm}

Fin is Strong willed and sassy. She pretty much has everyone wrapped around her little finger. Especially her daddy!
 I am always telling Chris that I hate it when the youngest in families are so spoiled, and that I am not going to let that happen.
I think I am in denial.

Finley is far from a girly girl. In fact she insists that she is a boy. Even when she is a puppy, she has to be a boy puppy.
She will only wear little boy underwear, {which I have to admit fits little girls way better than little girl underwear}, and she loves when Gabe outgrows his clothes because they become her p.j.'s. She even insists on wearing a tie to church, which gets a bit tricky.

She probably loves camping more than any of us, and asks at least twice a week if we can go. She, like her brother, loves to fish and get dirty. They are two peas in a pod and do most everything together. She looks up to her brother and wants to be just like him.

{Camping at the White Clouds!}

 
Fin is Obsessed with Toy Story everything! It is her favorite movie to watch, her favorite book to read, her favorite underwear to wear, and her favorite p.j.'s and slippers to have on. For Christmas she pretty much got everything Toy Story related, and she was in heaven!


Finley is now in Sunbeams, and misses her beloved Nursery and her Brother and Sister.{That is what she called Brother and sister Gerard, her nursery leaders.}

I can't believe she will be in Pre-school this year.
 It just seems like Yesterday that she was born. She wants to do and be a big "Boy", and it makes me so sad.  Her spunky personality adds so much to our little family.

We love you, our sweet lil' huckleberry!


 

3 comments:

Katie Lee said...

Love love love. I was surprised to see her face so clean in the first picture, totally not finley! :) I love that little girl, and love that we have kids so close in age. Tebbin absolutely adores her, and she is so beautiful!

Katie Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry Family said...

Love little Miss Finley, she is too cute and creative. Thanks for sharing the pictures and update of her!! Hope to love on her soon!