Pages

19.10.10

Carving Pumpkins....

The kids have been begging to carve pumpkins, so we decided to make an FHE out of it.
Chris saw an episode of EXTREME Pumpkin Carving (Yes it is an actual TV show!), and  he was so excited to try out the jigsaw on the pumpkins this year! I had my doubts, but It worked famously and will forever be a tradition in our household. After we cut open and cleaned the pumpkins, we all made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies  for our treat. While the cookies were baking, we had a lesson on Planting Seeds of Faith. Then, we carved our pumpkins. I love Monday nights, teaching my children important principles, and spending time together as a family. I feel so blessed with a wonderful husband and three bright and beautiful kiddo's!

 
 
 

I give this recipe 5 stars. They are even better the next few days! * I used Chocolate chip Chunks instead of small chocolate chips. 


Finley chose a Cat in a witch boot.


Chandler chose the owl in a tree. ♥ her owl impersonation!


Gabe chose The wolf & was howling all night. 
 Finally his costume fetish seems normal around this time of year!


I chose the spider in a web. I was nice and let Chand have the owl.


And Chris chose three skulls. His was my favorite!


Here are our creations!


Happy Home Evening!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Boogs, totally cute, and prefect for FHE. I am excited to get our pumpkins this weekend! Thanks for the recipe! :)

Bon said...

YEAH! I LURVFE updates! Keep these coming please! And I want to see more from your family session...those side ones won't let me click to blow up!! And I want that shirt...where did you get it! Skinny MInny banaan....tell me the secrets!!

The Michiganders said...

Who looks that cute carving pumpkins? Seriously?

Devyn said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! That is me being totally excited that you posted on your blog! I've missed you my friend and you cute family and amazing ideas. I need you to inspire me more!!!

Katie Lee said...

These are awesome. Cam and I didn't really get around to getting pumpkins this year. Something that will definitely be remedied for next year! I was so used to your last post being from JANUARY that I havent' checked your blog in a while! :D I love all the new posts!