Pages

12.1.10

Let it Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...


The Month of December was packed full of fun. When It finally snowed, we couldn't keep the kids inside!





Sissy, on their early Christmas gift!
 My dad got this in trade, and I've never seen Chris so excited to give the kids something! They have had so much fun on it!





Gabe tells us that he wishes it was Winter all year round. (He does not get that from his mother.) He could stay outside in the cold for hours and hours. He says that his favorite thing about Christmas was the presents, and the snow!





Finley, of coarse, loves anything and everything about her big brother Gabe, and shares his enthusiasm for the snow! She wears her hat and coat all day in the house, and tries to sneak out the door whenever daddy goes to work.





Chris is such a good daddy. He is always willing to play with the kids, no matter what the temperature. I just love him so much, and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.





Chandlers favorite thing about the holidays is Hot Cocoa before bed every night. She can't get enough of it!





We all love it!





Ginger bread houses and cookies are an annual event in our home. We used some of our left over Halloween candy for the finishing touches.





Don't you just love the skull on the house? Hahaha, such a boy!





We feel so blessed to have all of our family so close. We were able to spend time with each family during Christmas break, and I am just so glad that our kids get to have that.





Finley's favorite thing about Christmas is definitely all of the sweets! All of the gingerbread men on the tree were missing legs and arms and all of their m&m buttons.






We Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and an even better New Year!




10 comments:

Bon said...

Love the new post and the picture of the kiddos! Too cute!

Mandy said...

I am so in love with your kids BRIGHT colored christmas outfits. TOO adorable!!! Sweet umbrella, totally makes the finishing touch. I love your creative energy.

Miss that snow! I just now Mar would be right out there with Gabe until the freeze.

Love you boogs. MIss those beautiful kiddos.....Chandler has gotten so tall and I love her hair cut.

Terry Family said...

I love the pictures, and the video clip of Finley made me smile. She is so darn adorable. What a cute post! Miss you guys!!

jen said...

what cute pictures! such a cute family

MarjAnn said...

I think we might have more snow than you- and I thought I was moving away from it!! Love the green scarves!

C.B. said...

Such a fun christmas.
That video of Finley made me smile. It bet it is so hard to ever get mad at that baby girl when she is being naughty.

Becca said...

Hanna, your kids are unbelievably cute. I love the video of Finley and her long curly wispies on the side :).

Love you.

Katie Lee said...

Ooh... I do love that last picture... gorgeous!!! Your kids are so adorable. Finley cracks me up. She is a naughty little baby, but you can't help but let her, cuz she's just so darn cute. I really like the pic of chris n' gabe makin snow angels too!

Janiel said...

Oh dear!!! My blog list has not been updating itself so I have been thinking that you havent blogged for 9 months. Thankfully I clicked on your blog just to see and oh my, you've been blogging and I haven't been reading. It was so fun reading all you have been up to and oh how that little Fin has grown. From now on I'll check your blog and not rely on my updater thing-amagiger!

Torman said...

I can not believe how big your kids are getting. It is too crazy!