Pages

10.3.08

Helping A Perfect Stranger...


My friend Holly posted this on her blog and I had to add it to mine. I was so touched to hear that this was being done for someone who truly needs to feel the love and support of others. Not to sound like I am in a pageant or something, but I feel that if we could each reach out to someone in need, whether we know them or not, this world would truly be a better place. Please read this link and I hope that you all feel as impressed as I did to send her a card or an uplifting quote to let her know that we care. Click on this link, Helping a Perfect Stranger.

Here are just a few quotes on service that I absolutely love!


Sally Koch
“Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us daily.”

Gandhi

“The fragrance always remains on the hand that gives the rose.”

Anthony Robbins
“Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life's deepest joy: true fulfillment.”

Jeff Warner
We are not put on this earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.

5 comments:

Lisah said...

Hanna, that was so sad! I hated 8th grade and I know I was that girl sitting alone before. It makes me so worried for McKenzie and wanting her to fit in and not have those experiences. I wish life didn't have to be that way, but that was a great reminded to do a little something for someone myself.

Bon said...

Beautifully written Han! You are becoming quote the little writer!!:) I love the quotes you added too!:)

Bon said...

I wrote quote- but I meant Quite- sorry!!:)

Bon said...

Also- seriously I am going to start a "Angels among us club here!" I think it will be fun!! We should all start one!!:)_

Holly said...

Han, thanks for posting this! The more cards Nadine gets the better! I LOVE it! Don't you just love the idea of the Angels Among Us club too?! :)