Pages

10.3.08

The Brag Tag....Or so I like to call It....

Chandler and Gabe were Tagged by there friend Brooklyn Davis. This happens to be my favorite tag ever because I love bragging about my cute kids! The Tag is supposed to tell you eight things that you may or may not know about each child, here it goes.















1. Chandler's middle name is Jo. She was named after my sister Bonnie Jo, who was named after my mother Patsy J o, who was named after my grandpa Joseph. I felt bad giving her basically two boy names, but I fell in love with Chandler Jo and loved the fact that I had never heard it for a girl before.

2. Chandler is and always has been our big helper. She was so eager to help when her brother was born. Although she was only one she wanted to be right there whenever I changed a diaper or fed the baby. She would remind me to burp the baby and to wrap him up tight when we went outside. She is always offering to help with the dishes and with other chores around the house (Even though I secretly get annoyed with how long it takes when she helps, I still let her).

3. Chandler is so much fun and energetic. My sisters favorite thing is to stand her on the coffee table and have her sing all of her made up songs. She loves to put on shows for all to see and loves to be the center of attention. I wish I had all of her energy and her self assurance.

4. Chandler is so sensitive to others feelings. I don't think there is a Disney movie that she hasn't cried in. One of my favorites is when we were watching "Homeward Bound" the part where the animals found the little missing girl, crying. Chandler started to cry and asked, "where are hers mommy and daddy?" I must admit that it even brought a tear to my eye that she could be so thoughtful.

5. She is as girlie as they come. She changes her outfits several times a day (which also annoys me, but I can't say anything because I was the same way when I was little). She is all about accessories!!!

6. Chandler is a mommy's girl all the way!!! I love it because in her eyes I can do no wrong. There are days when I feel like a failure as a mother and she will come give me a big hug and tell me she loves me. It always makes me feel better and slightly guilty when I've had no patience with her.

7. When Chandler laughs, it is hard for everyone else not to join in on it. She has this hilarious cackle that is so loud and real and heartfelt. Whenever I hear it I chuckle inside and it always puts a smile on my face.

8. Chandler is a people person and loves to be around family and friends. I don't think there is a day that goes by that she doesn't ask to go and see one of her friends or a family member. I have to remind her that once in awhile it is nice to spend the day with just our family( she doesn't share my opinion).















1. Gabriel's middle name is John. He was named after his dad, Christopher John, who was named after his dad Charles John the second, who was named after his dad, Charles John. I love using names in the family and have always liked the name Gabe.


2. Gabe is always happy. He can be so sick, and he still has a huge smile on his face. His happiness is is so contagious!! I think he gets away with too much because of how darn cute he is. When he is in trouble for something he flashes us his big smile and all is forgotten! It's a rotten trait when you are disciplining.

3. He would do anything in the world for his "sissy". The poor guy is out numbered during the day and gets bossed all the time. If someone even remotely looks at his sister the wrong way, BEWARE !!!!! He looks up to his sister so much and wants to do everything she does.

4. Gabe is always playing a character other than himself. His favorite is T-REX (which also happens to be my favorite, except for the whole biting thing). He also loves to pretend he is Spider Man, Ninja Turtles, Super Man and a Puppy!


5. Although he is rough and tumble, he can be the sweetest thing. My favorite time with him is in the morning when I get my cuddles! I want to hold him forever because I know it is going to be short lived.













6. Gabe used to be a Mommy's boy until recently. earlier this year I took a week long, much needed mommy trip with one of my girl friends. When I returned I was sad to find out that Gabe was no longer a mommy's boy. I think it was the combination of being spoiled by daddy and abandoned by mommy that made him switch from a mommy to a daddy's boy. I hope that one day he will switch back from his betrayal, but so far no such luck. I guess I can't be every ones favorite.

7. "THAT'S MY GIRL", this is my favorite phrase that Gabe uses. Whenever I do something that he likes or wants he uses this phrase. I laugh every time as if he were saying it for the first! I don't know where he learned it but I think it some how gives me hope that I will be his girl again!!

8. Gabe is 100% ALL BOY!!!! He loves to get dirty and can go for days without taking a bath. He loves to play rough and hard and loves everything outdoors. He loves to go Camping, fishing, motorbike riding with daddy, hiking, riding bikes with his sissy, swimming and anything else you can possibly do outside. He is a boy of my own heart.( I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!)















I am so grateful for the two greatest children ever. They teach me to be a better person each day and love me regardless of my many mistakes as a mother. I love you Chandler and Gabe. They would like to Tag all of there cousins!

15 comments:

Bon said...

You described your children perfectly Hanna! They are both so beautiful and full of life and I miss them so much!! You are so blessed to have such little cuties with great personalities!!! They must take after there mama!:)

P.S. I didn't know that you considered Jo to be partially after me- I always thought it was only mom!- That made me cry!! Thanks!

SueAnn said...

Nice work, it sounds like you have some amazing kids! Lucky you!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I LOVE THIS TAG TOO> I will have to get goning on it. I love those pictures you used of them. Love you Hanna
Love Ali

Holly said...

Thanks for playing! It is a fun tag! Your kids are SOOO stinkin' cute! I loved reading about them. They get their fun personalities from their mamma! :)

Unknown said...

I loved reading about your kiddos! They are so adorable! I love family names also- and Chandler for a girl-LOVE IT!!

Lisah said...

So cute Hanna. that is a good one. your kids are so stinking cute and I have always LOVED the name Chandler ever since you used it. You are so creative... what will this next ones name be???

Kris said...

This is the cutest tag I've ever seen. Your kids are adorable and I wish I got to spend more time
with them. Hanna, you are such a cute mommy! I can't wait to see your next lil one.

jenn said...

so so cute! wow, i cannot believe how grown up your kids are. also, i hope you know i was joking about the elizabeth bennet thing.. i thought it was a fun quiz, and your comment about you being her too made me smile! love you girl! (:

Melissa said...

What cute kids you have! You are an amazing mother! Jo is a great middle name, only the best are named Jo! (That's mine too incase you are wondering!)You have a beautiful family, can't wait to see the next one! Love ya!

Devyn said...

Such cute kids Hanna! My mom has a scrapebook program on her computer called Memory Mixer. I just made it on there. I dont know how other people do it.

the Petterson Family said...

Sounds like you have some really fun and wonderful kids!

Nichelle said...

Hanna this is so cute! Your kids are such cuties. I love all of the cute pics. I just started a blog of my own but it isn't nearly as cute as yours.

C.B. said...

Your kids are darling! It's so exciting you are will be getting another little bundle of sunshine soon!

Katie Lee said...

I aint gonna lie, you do have some pretty adorable kids. (man, I am so lucky to have the best looking neices and nephews ever!) I cannot wait for your next little girl. I hope she's just like chandler.

Sandi said...

Your kids are so darn cute. I loved learning more about them and their cute personalities. What a blessing they are in your life. You are such a cute mom!