Pages

13.6.15


To my sweet Sissykins,

 You have had my heart and soul since the first time we locked eyes. As i sit & bawl through newborn pictures until now, I wonder how time flew by so quickly!? I wish i could keep you little forever and ever, but i know i have to let you soar! You are strong, fearless, imaginative, creative, kindhearted and so incredibly beautiful. The amount of love and complete joy you have brought into our lives is immeasurable. Mutual, girls camp, make-up & middle school {GASP!} here we come! Thank you for making me a mommy, and for helping me be better & try harder every.single.day! I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the blessing you are in our family.




 We celebrated for two weeks straight, because 12 is kinda a big deal. 
Pancakes + Family Day + Movie + Ice Blocking + Presents + Doughnut Cake + Friends + Cinderella + Perkins + Shopping + Utah for the week with cousins! 

No comments: