Pages

29.3.12

{L.O.V.E}

I am so in love with Valentines Day.
I am a holiday NUT, and love everything from planning the menu, to decking out my kids in the color that coordinates with each day.
We had so much fun making Valentines, and this was the first year the kids picked out what they wanted to handout in their class.

Here is what they chose....

Hope U have a ROOT N' TOOT N' V-day! { Rootbeer Soda}


You're SUPER { Super Hero Sucker}


Oops..* I meant Competition!


I "CHEWS" U!{gumball machine}


Woke up to cute little kisses from my babies, and waffles from my hubby.
PERFECT!



The kids celebrated the day with candy and class parties, and the afternoon at the, dun.dun.dun...dentist.
It was the only opening they had for all three, so don't judge.

They went to a new dentist, Just 4 Kids, and loved it! It is all decked out like a movie theatre, and they got to watch a movie and pick a prize at the end of their teeth cleaning. They even asked when they get to go back? So I guess I am off the hook.!

Chris and I celebrated by going out to dinner, and watching "The Vow".  Loved it! It was the perfect ending to our night.

I just love my little family so much and feel so blessed every day to have them in my life.
 I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Savanah Jo said...

This looks like so much fun! I hope I can do fun stuff like this for my kids someday. You are such a great mother, Hanna! Cute vase btw. Chris has good taste! :)

Terry Family said...

Such cute and creative ideas. Love the pictures of the kiddos!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Thanks Guys! Sav You will be a cute and fun mommy. Mand, the kids miss you, Sean, and the kids! Are you coming this weekend?

Han

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Thanks Guys! Sav You will be a cute and fun mommy. Mand, the kids miss you, Sean, and the kids! Are you coming this weekend?

Han

Katie Lee said...

Love those pictures and super cute valentines ideas. We were boring and spent the day at EIRMC, sooooo romantic!!! Kudos to Chris, especially that vase, such a good choice!!!