Pages

11.11.09

There is Nothing Like Good Friends...


A few days ago, me and two of my very best friends growing up, went out for some Chinese. It was so nice to catch up, and reminisce. We all agreed, how we live so close but do so little together, and we planned to get together at least once a month to have playdates for the kids, and crafts and FOOD for us. I can't wait! It's not often that you have, and keep friendships like ours, and I feel so lucky to have such close friends in my life! We missed you Mandy Mae, and can't wait for you to visit.. SOON!





I love you Girls!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I agree!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS AND MISS YOU SOOO MUCH. That's one sucky thing about living so far away....I miss my BEST friends. When you girls called it made me feel so good...It made me so happy that you were getting together. That's how it should be.

GREAT picture. Seriously a framer. Everyone looks GROG.!! I need to post the one we took at your house when I was done last. It turned out really good.

LOVE YOU

Tanya said...

How fun!! I love getting together with old friends!! Me Laura and Jana used to go to lunch for every birthday and just whenever in between it's always fun! you girls look so cute!!!

Katie Lee said...

I love that picture. Blondes may have more fun, but Edward cullen prefers brunettes! :D haha! you girls are gorg! :D

Bon said...

Such a beautiful picture and such beautiful girls! I always loved your friends! They are so much fun!