Pages

25.3.09

SistA's Trip!!!

At the beginning of March, my sisters and I decided to surprise Bonnie with a little visit. Off to Cedar City, Utah we went. The drive up was slightly cramped, but extremely fun. Rebecca,(The ELDEST!!! hahaha..)her baby Mollie, Myself and Finley, Sharla and her baby Dylan, and Katie with Tebbin all squished together in Katie's Tahoe. The kids were surprisingly excellent the entire drive. Alison couldn't make it because it was her final days of school, but we missed her, and it wasn't the same without her.





This is Bonnie when she was only five months. I didn't get any new pictures of her, but let me assure you that she doesn't look a day bigger than this picture. I don't know anyone that is on there fourth baby, that look as freakishly good as she did.


Of coarse in true Bonnie Fashion, we each had a huge basket full of skin products waiting on our beds. I have already used mine Bon, and I LURV IT!!!! You really are " The Hostest with the Mostest!!




Sharla supplied each of us with these creepy face masks. We couldn't stop laughing at how we all looked. I didn't really get many more pictures, but the rest of our weekend was full of D.I. adventures, FOOD, laughing, a baby shower for Bon, shopping in St. George, laughing, and More Food. I feel so lucky to be so close to my family, and especially my sisters. We are all so different, but still have the best time when we are together. I love you girls and can't wait for the Recoonion, when we are all together again.


Here are some picture's that Bonnie took of the babies, that are way too cute! If you want to see more of the cutest babies ever, go to her photography site here.



Mollie Dollie, Rebecca's sweet little girl.





Huckleberry Finley in all of her cuteness!





Quite possibly the happiest baby alive, Sharla's little Dylan.





Quite possibly the chubbiest baby alive, Katie's Tub Teb's.


I love you and miss you so much Bonnie. I can't wait to see baby Lucas and welcome him into our crazy brood.

17 comments:

Katie Lee said...

probably true about being quite possibly the chubbiest baby alive. It was tons of fun! I'm glad we could all go.

C.B. said...

That looks so fun, sisters are the best! I love Bonnie's pics of your cute kiddos!

Nichelle said...

It looks like you guys have so much fun. I love the pictures that your sister took. You girls are all so cute, green masks and all. :)

Becca said...

Oh no you ditn't write "crazy brood." I hope you like the divas picture of you and Ali on my blog--where you're kind of resting your cheek on your hand and making yourself do a chubby smile :).

Haha! Call me "eldest" will you?

VicandNanc said...

What a fun trip! I'm sure your sis loved having you come too!

Lisah said...

I am so glad you had fun!!!!

Devyn said...

Looks like you girls had a load of fun! My favortie times are with my sister! All your babies are so so so so cute!! Tebbin is chubby i love it!!!!

Amberlee said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! I bet it would be a blast to have so many fun sisters. Brothers just aren't quite the same- I can't them to do the facial masks for some reason ;)

Kate Call said...

i'd do anything to be invited to the "recoonion"!! ha. you girls make me laugh so hard. its true.. all of you are so different.. but all so ridiculously funny. looks like so much fun... what would we do without sistas??!!!!!

Bon said...

You are way to nice! I had the most fabulous time with all of you guys! You guys spoiled me rotten with all the home cooked meals, surprise shower, and laugh after laugh! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have so many amazingly freakishly talented, fun, and awesome sistuhs!!!

I miss you so much already! Come see me again! I need you!:)

dragonlady66 said...

beautiful family.
Love them all.
Aunt Sharon

Mandy said...

FUN! I would LOVE to come along to one of your "recoonion's" ( pretty darn good )
I only wish I had more sisters, but sista's from another mother works right?! Speaking of which we should really book a Vaca. girl.

Miss you Much

P.S. All of those babies are so precious.

Bunnell's said...

How fun! You have such a cute family...the Coon clan!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! I can only imagine how crazy you all are when you get together!! I love your sister's photography. She does a great job :)

Melissa said...

How fun!!! I am jealous that I wasn't invited to go, that would have been a blast! I am so glad that all of you have eachother, that's wonderful!

kim said...

Hey! thanks for the comment. I forgot Chris used to smoke to...Hmmmm...I can't call you when I don't have your number weirdo!!! send it to me. what are you doing this weekend? I miss you too!! more than you know!!
call me!!
569-6534...better not post this!! :) just kidding..i want random people calling me...might be fun :)

Bon said...

Time to update again Banaan! I miss your fun posts!