Pages

18.1.08

Tag I'm it... AGAIN...

The last time I was tagged I was very skeptical, but it was so much fun learning about you all that I decided to go through with another!

1.What are FOUR jobs that you have had in life? Cleaning my dads office, a waitress at The Great Wall, a waitress at Wingers and my favorite, a stay at home MOMMY!!

2.What are FOUR places you have been? Alaska, Mexico, Jamaica ( my favorite) and Florida!

3.What are FOUR of your favorite foods? Chinese anything, Shrimp, grilled cheese (lately), and anything with cream cheese involved!

4.Who are FOUR people you would like to get to know better? My mother-in-law, the kids in my primary class, my grandparents and the poor guy holding up any sign outside in the middle of winter. I think they should be getting paid a lot more than minimum wage. I always feel so bad for them!

5.FOUR reasons I love being me? I have the BEST family ever, I LOVE to laugh, I LOVE to try new things, I LOVE food!

6.What are FOUR classes you wish were offered to you that you could participate in right now? A writing class, I know it sounds weird but I would like to attend an under water birthing class, A deep sea diving class and a Culinary Arts class.

7.Who are FOUR friends or relatives that you would like to tag? Rebecca, Bonnie, Alison and Katie

4 comments:

C.B. said...

Hee hee, that made me laugh- an undewater birthing class...maybe i should be taking that class right now.

Bon said...

Oh lay lama- such a jolly read. I had myself a good laugh! I miss miss miss you! Love ya

Bon said...

Hey Han- I added a few more pictures at the bottom of my post! "Trash to treasure" love ya and let me know what you think?
Bon

Becca said...

Ooh, Sharla, I hope your feelings weren't hurt that you weren't tagged. Maybe if you stopped SCARING THE COUSINS, Hanna would add you to the list.